Gaming Tournament PosterThis was for a Super Smash Bros tournament that was hosted as a community effort to raise money for The Smith Family. This poster had to fit in with the game's theme while still remain legible by non-Nintendo gamers.
Galaga RebornThis project was the first complex game I ever made. The game engine used was Unity with C#. It was ineresting seeing how similar the syntax of JS and C# were and previous experience in JS suprisingly game me a big advantage.
Burgmann Referencing System for Microsoft WordThroughout Burgmann, referencing can be extremely confusing and can cause students to waste time on tinkering the exact format of their bibliogrpahy/reference list. I solved this by creating my own native referncing system through XSLT (XML).
YashbotThis was my first attempt at a chatbot. I used wit.ai to analyse user input and process the information. It was filled with many abilities, such as: posting GIFs that an user searched, answering questions, and playing music in the voice chat.
MansaThis project was the first time a real company asked me to help out. This housing business asked me to make a logo to their specifications, and I did it (even though I didn't exactly agree with their design choices, but the customer is always right).